ROADMAP OF EVENTS FOR 2020 and 2021
- Security summit – successfully hosted in February 2020.
- Religious tolerance summit” that will bring religious leaders and adherents of different faiths together – September 2020. Disrupted by COVID-19 pandemic and protocols
- Movement against electoral violence in Ondo and Edo states – Cancelled.
- Business/Youth empowerment Security training and seminar for traders and businessmen at the Lagos International Trade Fair Complex – November 2020.
- Campus anti-crime security awareness campaign in selected tertiary institution, etc. – November 2020.
- Representation in every town in the 774 local government Councils here in Nigeria – December 2021.
NEW OUTFITS AND UPCOMING PROJECTS
- Jet and Campus anti-crime champions – ‘catch them young’.
- Security Surveillance Network
- ECAPI Electronic Media outfit – YOU Tube
- ECAPI Radio
- ECAPI traders club
- Crime Alert system
- ECAPI Quick Medical Reach
- Participation and collaboration in Community Policing
- Training of 2,500 ECAPI men/officers at various Police Training Schools in Ikeja, Kaduna and Oji River – Enugu state.
- ECAPI flag and representation in every town of the 774 Local Government Councils
- Formal flag off/decoration of all State Commands
- Movement against electoral violence in every town/enlightenment on voter education
- Multi-Purpose Cooperative and Thrift Credit Society
- Online real time membership roll and payment solutions
- Open Accounts for all State Commands yet to open a bank account
- ECAPI Security Information Centre
PROPOSED ESTABLISHMENT OF CRIMES/SECURITY INFORMATION CENTRE (ECAPI/POLICE)
This information Centre is adjudged necessary and paramount at this time when most citizens do not know where to report crime and other related criminalities. Management believes the Centre will assist in the swift and timely response to crime reports.
The Information Centre when fully actualized will ultimately provide multiple pronged approach and support for existing information structures that ensure crime activities are quickly exposed and thus reduced.
The primary aim for establishing ECAPI crime and security information Centre is to create a secure atmosphere for citizens to report crimes perpetrated within their vicinity or environment without fear of molestation and repercussion.